If you are looking for a tour and a chance to meet the staff pease fill out the info below; we can accommodate most days and times for families interested in utilizing Surfside’s services. We are also happy to answer any other questions you may have about sober living, addiction treatment or recovery. Pease let us be helpful.
Surfside Structured Sober Living provides a safe and intimate place for men ages 18-35 years old to recover from alcohol and drug addiction. Our sober living home is located 3 blocks to the ocean and just 20 yards to the bay.
We are an easy drive from all major cities in the northeast including Baltimore MD, Philadelphia PA and New York City. Our location is easily accessible:
- We are less then an hour to Rt 95
- We are 58 minutes to the Ben Franklin Bridge in Philadelphia
- We are 3hr and 20 min from Washington DC and 2hr and 35min to Baltimore
- Wilmington DE is 1hr and 30min
- New York City is 2hr and 8min
- The Allentown, Easton & Bethlehem area is about 2hr and 30min
- We are minutes away from the Atlantic City train station, Atlantic City airport and AC Bus station – easy to access using many forms of transit
We provide these men the opportunity to learn how to live life sober and experience a plethora of activities and (most importantly) learn life changing principles found in the 12-step process, which if practiced as a way of life, will enable them to stay clean and become good, honest men.
Address: Ventnor City, NJ
Confidential Admissions Line: 609.709.4205
Business Hours: 8a-8p M-F, 9a-9p S-S
All email submissions will be returned within two hours if submitted between 7am-8pm EST 7 days a week. If it is after 8pm EST, we will touch base first thing in the morning.