Camp Surfside is our own mens adventure park. It is situated on 11.5 acres of land about 35min west of the house. It features year round camping in a “Wall Tent” equipped with solar powered lights and wood burning stove for heat. We also have our very own paintball field with full paintball equipment and Air-soft equipment.
Why do we do this? Because getting sober is amazing if the right opportunities are presented. Being clean is not boarding and there are tons of activities to do. We utilize this piece of land to show our residents just another look into how great things can be.
Please visit our Camp Surfside Facebook Page for more info and updates.
- Having Fun in Early Sobriety January 12, 2021
- Emphasizing Accountability in Structured Sober Living January 11, 2021
- Sober Living: Using Community to Combat Isolation January 11, 2021
- January: A Celebration of New Beginnings January 7, 2021
- Tips for Navigating the Holidays in Recovery During COVID December 16, 2020
- This is Why We Work October 2020 October 29, 2020
- Mental Health and Addiction Services Receive Aid October 15, 2020
- This is Why We Work September 2020 September 25, 2020
- Building a Sober History September 23, 2020
- This is Why We Work | July 2020 July 24, 2020