Camp Surfside is our own mens adventure park. It is situated on 11.5 acres of land about 35min west of the house. It features year round camping in a “Wall Tent” equipped with solar powered lights and wood burning stove for heat. We also have our very own paintball field with full paintball equipment and Air-soft equipment. We hope to have a sweat lodge by mid-spring of 2018.
Why do we do this? Because getting sober is amazing if the right opportunities are presented. Being clean is not boarding and there are tons of activities to do. We utilize this piece of land to show our residents just another look into how great things can be.
The Camp is still under construction as it is a new addition as of December 2017. Please visit our Camp Surfside Facebook Page for more info and updates.
- Structured Sober Living during the Opioid Crisis October 22, 2018
- What is really needed | Sober Living in NJ September 10, 2018
- Living in Recovery August 22, 2018
- Working in Sober Living August 15, 2018
- Advocate’s Guide to Determine Quality Addiction Treatment May 23, 2018
- CrossFit and Addiction Recovery May 19, 2018
- NJ Department of Community Affairs – Sober Living May 8, 2018
- What is the difference?!?! – Recovery Residence, Sober Living, Oxford House May 8, 2018
- What is Sober Living? May 8, 2018
- Understanding sober living options: accountable vs. structured March 18, 2018