Camp Surfside is our own mens adventure park. It is situated on 11.5 acres of land about 35min west of the house. It features year round camping in a “Wall Tent” equipped with solar powered lights and wood burning stove for heat. We also have our very own paintball field with full paintball equipment and Air-soft equipment.
Why do we do this? Because getting sober is amazing if the right opportunities are presented. Being clean is not boarding and there are tons of activities to do. We utilize this piece of land to show our residents just another look into how great things can be.
Please visit our Camp Surfside Facebook Page for more info and updates.
- NJ Offering Free Narcan in June June 10, 2019
- Medical Malpractice: Cracking Down on Fake Prescription Medication June 6, 2019
- Young and Sober With a Fear of Missing Out? Try a Sober Bar May 29, 2019
- This is Why We Work | May 2019 May 22, 2019
- Weapon of Mass Destruction: Fentanyl Seized in Florida May 14, 2019
- A New Perspective on Heroin Addiction May 9, 2019
- This is why we work | April 2019 April 29, 2019
- Suboxone Addiction Treatment: More Lies from the Government April 10, 2019
- This is why we work | March 2019 March 17, 2019
- The Powerlessness of Addiction: Million Dollar Contracts Can’t Keep You Sober March 12, 2019