Camp Surfside is our own mens adventure park. It is situated on 11.5 acres of land about 35min west of the house. It features year round camping in a “Wall Tent” equipped with solar powered lights and wood burning stove for heat. We also have our very own paintball field with full paintball equipment and Air-soft equipment.
Why do we do this? Because getting sober is amazing if the right opportunities are presented. Being clean is not boarding and there are tons of activities to do. We utilize this piece of land to show our residents just another look into how great things can be.
Please visit our Camp Surfside Facebook Page for more info and updates.
- Kevin and his Recovery from Alcohol February 18, 2019
- Money and Addiction February 17, 2019
- Lady Gaga Mental Health Shout Out at the 2019 Grammy Awards February 11, 2019
- A New Recovery Program January 30, 2019
- Supporting Recovery vs. Enabling Addiction January 24, 2019
- Surfside Structured Sober Living | Graduate Spotlight January 2019 January 24, 2019
- Living in Sober Living January 19, 2019
- Twelve Step Facilitation Therapy – A Lost Art in Addiction Treatment January 14, 2019
- Types of Sober Living January 2, 2019
- Benefits of Sober Living December 15, 2018