Camp Surfside is our own mens adventure park. It is situated on 11.5 acres of land about 35min west of the house. It features year round camping in a “Wall Tent” equipped with solar powered lights and wood burning stove for heat. We also have our very own paintball field with full paintball equipment and Air-soft equipment.
Why do we do this? Because getting sober is amazing if the right opportunities are presented. Being clean is not boarding and there are tons of activities to do. We utilize this piece of land to show our residents just another look into how great things can be.
Please visit our Camp Surfside Facebook Page for more info and updates.
- SAMHSA Sober Living Guidelines and Best Practices: Part One October 14, 2019
- The Mother of an Addict: Insight From a Surfside Mom October 8, 2019
- Sober Living at the Beach: Could It Improve Mental Health? October 8, 2019
- Living and Working in Addiction Recovery: A Surfside Staff Experience September 23, 2019
- This Is Why We Work | September 2019 September 19, 2019
- Lost on the Path to Recovery? Try Google Maps September 14, 2019
- Angels and Demons: Tyler Skaggs Cause of Death Released September 2, 2019
- This is Why We Work August 2019 | Surfside Structured Sober Living August 26, 2019
- NJ For The Win: Massive Opioid Bust in Trenton and Paterson August 9, 2019
- PSA to Parents: Be on the Lookout for Kratom July 31, 2019