Camp Surfside is our own mens adventure park. It is situated on 11.5 acres of land about 35min west of the house. It features year round camping in a “Wall Tent” equipped with solar powered lights and wood burning stove for heat. We also have our very own paintball field with full paintball equipment and Air-soft equipment.
Why do we do this? Because getting sober is amazing if the right opportunities are presented. Being clean is not boarding and there are tons of activities to do. We utilize this piece of land to show our residents just another look into how great things can be.
Please visit our Camp Surfside Facebook Page for more info and updates.
- Surfside Family Follow-Up: A Family’s Journey to Peace May 3, 2021
- Advantages of Community Service in Sober Living April 23, 2021
- How the 2021 CrossFit Open Enhanced Recovery from Addiction April 8, 2021
- Building (and using!) a Sober Support System March 29, 2021
- An NJ Recovery House Where Action is Everything March 11, 2021
- How Does Sober Living Benefit Recovery? February 27, 2021
- How Structured Sober Living Changes Lives February 15, 2021
- 5 Daily Practices to Improve Mental Health & Mindset February 3, 2021
- “Honor Your Commitments” – A Surfside Structured Sober Living Life Hack January 29, 2021
- Building Life Skills in Men’s Sober Living January 28, 2021