Camp Surfside is our own mens adventure park. It is situated on 11.5 acres of land about 35min west of the house. It features year round camping in a “Wall Tent” equipped with solar powered lights and wood burning stove for heat. We also have our very own paintball field with full paintball equipment and Air-soft equipment.
Why do we do this? Because getting sober is amazing if the right opportunities are presented. Being clean is not boarding and there are tons of activities to do. We utilize this piece of land to show our residents just another look into how great things can be.
Please visit our Camp Surfside Facebook Page for more info and updates.
- New Jersey Opioid Deaths in 2020: Governor Murphy Makes a Move February 10, 2020
- This is Why We Work | January 2020 January 24, 2020
- Former NFL Star, Current ALS Fighter, Receives Congressional Gold Medal January 16, 2020
- This is Why We Work | December 2019 | Addiction Recovery During Christmas December 20, 2019
- Progress, Not Perfection: Physical Activity and Addiction Recovery December 13, 2019
- This is Why We Work | Sober Living Alumni | November 2019 November 27, 2019
- Meth Related Overdoses on the Rise, Report Says November 4, 2019
- NFL and Drug Addiction: Darren’s Story October 28, 2019
- CrossFit and Addiction Recovery: A Catalyst for Community Change October 23, 2019
- $260 Million Settlement in Federal Opioid Trial October 21, 2019