Camp Surfside is our own mens adventure park. It is situated on 11.5 acres of land about 35min west of the house. It features year round camping in a “Wall Tent” equipped with solar powered lights and wood burning stove for heat. We also have our very own paintball field with full paintball equipment and Air-soft equipment.
Why do we do this? Because getting sober is amazing if the right opportunities are presented. Being clean is not boarding and there are tons of activities to do. We utilize this piece of land to show our residents just another look into how great things can be.
Please visit our Camp Surfside Facebook Page for more info and updates.
- NJ For The Win: Massive Opioid Bust in Trenton and Paterson August 9, 2019
- PSA to Parents: Be on the Lookout for Kratom July 31, 2019
- Active Recovery in Addiction Treatment July 29, 2019
- The Feel Good Story You Missed: Empowering the Homeless July 26, 2019
- We Have Good News and Bad News Regarding The Opioid Epidemic July 24, 2019
- The Addiction Industry: A Dangerous Cycle July 22, 2019
- This is Why We Work | July 2019 July 22, 2019
- Struggling To Get The Day Going? We Have Some Morning Tips July 15, 2019
- Philadelphia’s EMS Takes Overdose Response to Another Level July 9, 2019
- Staying Sober on the 4th of July? We Have Some Tips For You July 3, 2019