Camp Surfside is our own mens adventure park. It is situated on 11.5 acres of land about 35min west of the house. It features year round camping in a “Wall Tent” equipped with solar powered lights and wood burning stove for heat. We also have our very own paintball field with full paintball equipment and Air-soft equipment.
Why do we do this? Because getting sober is amazing if the right opportunities are presented. Being clean is not boarding and there are tons of activities to do. We utilize this piece of land to show our residents just another look into how great things can be.
Please visit our Camp Surfside Facebook Page for more info and updates.
- Suicide Prevention Training: Addiction and Suicide June 5, 2020
- Overdose Prevention: Prescribed Narcan June 1, 2020
- Setting Goals in Addiction Recovery: Be SMART! May 28, 2020
- How to Stay Sober on Memorial Day Weekend May 25, 2020
- This is Why We Work May 2020 May 19, 2020
- Does Meditation Work? Pay Attention May 18, 2020
- Friday Night Insight: A Young Father in Recovery May 15, 2020
- Friday Night Insight: From the Darkness to the Light May 8, 2020
- An Athlete in Recovery: Adopting a New Mindset May 4, 2020
- From Addiction Treatment to Quarantine: What Do I Do?? April 30, 2020