Camp Surfside is our own mens adventure park. It is situated on 11.5 acres of land about 35min west of the house. It features year round camping in a “Wall Tent” equipped with solar powered lights and wood burning stove for heat. We also have our very own paintball field with full paintball equipment and Air-soft equipment.
Why do we do this? Because getting sober is amazing if the right opportunities are presented. Being clean is not boarding and there are tons of activities to do. We utilize this piece of land to show our residents just another look into how great things can be.
Please visit our Camp Surfside Facebook Page for more info and updates.
- Spreading Positivity During Coronavirus: What’s Your Story? March 23, 2020
- This is Why We Work | March 2020 March 18, 2020
- Philadelphia Opioid Pill Mill Busted March 18, 2020
- Quarantined and In Recovery? We Got You Covered March 16, 2020
- I Can vs. I Can’t: Positive Thoughts in Addiction Recovery March 13, 2020
- What is the Best Way to Stop Drinking? Alcoholics Anonymous, a Study Suggests March 13, 2020
- This is Why We Work | Februrary 2020 February 19, 2020
- New Jersey Opioid Deaths in 2020: Governor Murphy Makes a Move February 10, 2020
- This is Why We Work | January 2020 January 24, 2020
- Former NFL Star, Current ALS Fighter, Receives Congressional Gold Medal January 16, 2020