Camp Surfside is our own mens adventure park. It is situated on 11.5 acres of land about 35min west of the house. It features year round camping in a “Wall Tent” equipped with solar powered lights and wood burning stove for heat. We also have our very own paintball field with full paintball equipment and Air-soft equipment.
Why do we do this? Because getting sober is amazing if the right opportunities are presented. Being clean is not boarding and there are tons of activities to do. We utilize this piece of land to show our residents just another look into how great things can be.
Please visit our Camp Surfside Facebook Page for more info and updates.
- Building a Sober History September 23, 2020
- This is Why We Work | July 2020 July 24, 2020
- Overdose Cases on the Rise Amid State Budget Cuts July 21, 2020
- Heartbreak in Recovery June 29, 2020
- This is Why We Work June 2020 June 22, 2020
- Signs of Addiction: Is Your Loved One Struggling? June 17, 2020
- Spirituality for Young People in Recovery June 9, 2020
- Suicide Prevention Training: Addiction and Suicide June 5, 2020
- Overdose Prevention: Prescribed Narcan June 1, 2020
- Setting Goals in Addiction Recovery: Be SMART! May 28, 2020